Ski and snowboard lockers
Ski and snowboard lockers are designed for ski equipment storage in hotels, pensions, and ski-depots in ski areas. The lockers are characterized by a rigid welded steel frame painted with a durable powder paint. The back panel is ready to be equipped with an efficient shoe drying system. Special perforation in the door and back side guarantees air circulation inside the cabinet.
Drying systems for shoes, skis boots and rubber boots operate on the principle of constant circulation of a stream of hot air, which is blown onto the drying objects. The air temperature is around 45 ° C (ambient temperature of 15 ° C to -25 ° C), which is ideal for fast, hygienic and safe drying. The dryers are standardly equipped with an analog timer with settings for 1 to 120 minutes of operation.
for 2 pairs
for 4 pairs
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product has GS-16-08-11-01 certification.