Free-standing cabinet RIE, IP54
Welded cabinet with removable covers, prepared for the installation of independent air-conditioning units, IP54, capacity 400 kg
Cable entries in the upper and lower parts are 300 x 100 mm in size and are sealed by blanking plugs. The cabinet includes one multiple cable bushing with high protection coverage.
Large ceiling breakout panels allow the installation of air-conditioning units with the airflow directed exactly as required. Installation of air-conditioning lowers the IP protection of the entire system to IP20. For more information see the section Active Cooling.
RIE series cabinets with increased protection are designed to protect the equipment, particularly from harmful effects of water and dust. Ceiling perforations do not reduce the permeability of the cabinet. The side covers are bolted to the frame and, like the door, are fitted with a foam seal. The covers have holes, which allow the cabinets to be connected together.
Multipoint locking system
The lock with a sliding locking system ensures a perfect sealing of the door from the cabinet frame. The system is compatible with handles and locks of all major manufacturers, including electronic and coded.
Adjustable vertical rails
For cabinets deeper than 800 mm, two pairs of fully adjustable 19” vertical rails are supplemented with a third pair of middle rails.
We use a 3D robotic workstation for gluing glass and foam sealing. All removable parts of the cabinet are connected. There is an M8 screw to connect the bonding on the back wall. Marks for setting the vertical rails on sliding rails simplify the installation.
- 19“ free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection.
- Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
- Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels,
– Single door sealed by foam gasket in all metal versions or glazed with safety tempered glass 4 mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet. To achieve the required protection, the doors are fitted with a 3-point locking system asstandard for this model.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- These cabinets are intended for installation data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012.