Industrial cabinets RPE – IP 54, RPA – IP 20
Cabinet for industrial applications – removable sections, suitable for computer installations, RPA - IP20, RPE - IP54, capacity 400 kg.
We produce the cabinet in two versions
RPE with IP54 protection suitable especially for dusty environment.
RPA with IP20 protection has a perforation in the base and top part including cable entries and preparations for fan units.
Protection against dust and humidity
Three independently lockable sections
Flexible door opening
Adjustable vertical rails
Castors, levelling feet
|Key - rear and side panels||2x|
|Key - front door||2x|
|Captive nut M6||16x|
Safety hardened glass 4 mm thick
recommended load (kg)
• Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for installing the device
• Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels
– Single doors in variants fully-metal or glazed with safety tempered glass 4mm are mounted on the front of cabinet. Model RPE has doors sealed by foam gasked and fixed by multipoint locking system.
• Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
• Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
• These cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems and control elements of technological units
• The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
• There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
• RPE - cable entry openings placed in the top and in the bottom part of the cabinet are secured by removable blanking panels.
• RPA - cable entry openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
• Operation environment:
– Industrial (RPE), office (RPA)
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• RPE – In case that cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is necessary to seal it by a blanking panel with sealed cable grommets (included with delivery).
• RPA – To avoid dust penetration in a case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to seal it using a blanking panel with a brush or secure by plastic frame (included with delivery).
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed 2:2012.