Industrial cabinets RPE – IP54, RPA – IP20
Cabinet for industrial applications – removable sections, suitable for computer installations, RPA - IP20, RPE - IP54, capacity 400 kg
We produce the cabinet in two versions:
RPE with IP54 protection suitable especially for dusty environment.
RPA with IP20 protection, which has a perforation in the base and top part, including cable entries and preparations for fan units.
Protection against dust and humidity
The RPE cabinet has no perforations, all the doors and covers are equipped with a sealing which ensures protection against dust penetration and humidity.
Three independently lockable sections
RPA/RPE cabinet has three independently lockable sections. The upper and bottom section are locked by a Tritón handle-lock; the slide-out middle section, intended for a keyboard and a mouse, has a single point lock. All sections in the standard version are operated by the same key.
Flexible door opening
The hinge system allows the door to open almost 180°. The door can be easily removed and re-mounted to change the direction of opening.
We manufacture our own handles for the free-standing cabinets. By replacing the plastic module (not included), a traditional or semi-cylindrical lock insert can be used. Patent: PUV 2013-27443
Adjustable vertical rails
Vertical 19” rails can be adjusted freely in any depth of the cabinet. This simplifies mounting of devices and configuration of connecting cables.
Castors, levelling feet
Prepared for mounting castors and levelling feet.
- 19“ free-standing cabinet with protection IP54 (RPE), IP20 (RPA).
- Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting.
- Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels,
– Single door sealed by foam gasket in all metal versions or glazed with safety tempered glass 4 mm. Model RPE has doors sealed by foam gasked and fixed by multipoint locking system.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- These cabinets are intended for installation data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems and control elements of technological units.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- RPE - cable entry openings placed in the top and in the bottom part of the cabinet are secured by removable blanking panels.
- RPA - cable entry openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012.