Server cabinet RDA
Welded server cabinet, IP20, capacity 1800 kg
The RDA data cabinet is intended for servers and active equipment for computer networks. It is usually supplied with a perforated door to provide maximum cooling. It is possible to improve cooling by installing fan units to the ceiling or to the base section of the RDA cabinet. Cable entries above 19“ vertical rails are covered with break-out blanking panels and enable easy connection of installed technologies into larger units. Slightly different versions (A3, A7) are developed for „Data centers“. They differ in the screwed side panels, cable entries and a hole in the floor of cabinets.
Loading capacity 1800 kg
The RDA data cabinet has a reinforced construction and is made of a thicker material. 19“ vertical rails are also designed for a higher loading capacity. A version with the depth of over 800 mm has a central pair of vertical rails as a standard solution.
We manufacture our own handles for the free-standing cabinets. By replacing the plastic module (not included), a traditional or semi-cylindrical lock insert can be used. Patent: PUV 2013-27443
Supply includes 1 m.
Wider body rails
Wider rails in the body of a cabinet are intended for an additional installation of 19“ power management panels, which afterwards do not occupy space within the cabinet. Thanks to this smart solution of gripping, it does not block sliding servers even for the 600 mm cabinet type. In addition to this solution, the A5 version (at the end of the cabinet code) is characterized by break-out blanking panels for possible cable input and management in between neighbouring cabinets.
Cooling air intake (A3, A7)
At the bottom of the cabinet is a large opening for cable entry and cooling air from beneath the raised floor. These models RDA (A3 and A7) are built directly on the floor without levelling feet.
Power distribution unit inside of cabinet frame
19“ power distribution units Tritón can be mounted using the supplied brackets into the space inside the frame, so they do not occupy valuable space for equipment.
- 19‘‘ free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection.
- Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
- Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels fixed by locks.
– Single or double doors in variants fully-metal, perforated (80% and 86% air permeability) or glazed with safety tempered glass 4mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet.
– Preparation for installation of power distribution units to the frame.
– Preparation for joining the cabinets together.
– A5 version has a breakout cable entries in the frame for the cabling between cabinets.
- The maximum recommended load of the cabinet is 1800 kg, maximum load of the door is 20 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- The racks are designed for installation of data and telecommunication equipment and distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Can be mounted on castors and levelling feet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is certified with TÜV SÜD Czech, certificate number 11.398.138, date 14/02/2018 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012 (EN 62208:2011).