Server cabinet RDE
Welded server cabinet prepared for the installation of independent air-conditioning units, IP54, capacity 1800 kg
Loading capacity 1800 kg
The RDE data cabinet has a reinforced construction and is made of a thicker material. 19“ vertical rails are also designed for a higher loading capacity. A version with the depth of over 800 mm has a central pair of vertical rails as a standard solution.
Protection against dust and humidity IP54
All the doors and covers are equipped with a sealing that ensures protection against dust penetration and humidity. For more information see the section Active Cooling.
Wider body rails
Wider rails in the body of a cabinet are intended for an additional installation of 19“ power management panels that afterwards do not occupy space within the cabinet. Thanks to this smart solution, it does not block sliding servers even within the 600 mm cabinet type.
Server cabinet with an IP54 protection
The RDE cabinets are primarily intended for the installation of servers and active devices parallelly with a Tritón A/C units. For the air conditioning unit to function properly, it must only be installed to data cabinets with a high IP protection.
It is possible to install the roof A/C unit model ETE on the RDE data cabinet to manage the temperature inside of the cabinet. For such installation, a special adapter is required. The adapter must correspond with the A/C unit type as well as with the requested air flow direction (alongside panels or front/rear). A proper A/C unit must be selected based on information on the thermal heat output of installed equipment, surrounding temperature with respect to humidity inside of the data cabinet. Our specialists are at your disposal. When the A/C unit is installed, the IP protection rating is reduced to IP20.
All cable entries must be properly sealed, especially against the dust and humidity, which could in air-conditioned area start condensing and damage installed equipment. Furthermore, it could start freezing inside the A/C unit, which can lead to its break down. A blanking panel with sealed cable grommets is part of the cabinet supply.
Strengthened vertical rails
Vertical rails are made from a thicker material and differ from standard type in their shape.
Placing in cabinet row
Cabinet RDE can be placed in the line with standard cabinets without any problem.
- 19“ free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection.
- Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
- Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels fixed by screws,
– Single door sealed by foam gasket in all metal versions or glazed with safety tempered glass 4 mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet. To achieve the required protection, the doors are fitted with a 3-point locking system asstandard for this model.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- These cabinets are intended for installation data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012.