Special cabinet RCA
Cabinet for consolidating office network infrastructure under a desk
IP30, capacity 200 kg
This type of cabinet is installed on castors (included in supply). Two of them are equipped with a brake.
Adjustable vertical rails
The cabinet contains two pairs of freely adjustable 19“ rails. Versions deeper than 800 mm are delivered with one additional pair of the middle vertical rails.
Breakout-type blanking panelsCable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are located in the bottom and rear part of the cabinet.
High quality workmanship and the most up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
Flexible door opening
The hinge system allows the door to open almost 180°. The door can be easily removed.
It enables easy and quick access into the cabinet.
The cabinet has fully glass door as standard, however, it can be steel or perforated if required.
Fan unit installation
On the back wall is the preparation in form of break-out openings for the installation of fan units RAx-CH-X2x-X1 or fans RAX-CH-X07-X9 for wall mounting cabinet to support cooling of installed equipment (see Active cooling).
- 19“ container cabinet with IP30 protection.
- Cabinet is intended to be placed on castors under a work desk.
- The cabinet includes two pairs of vertical rails (three pairs at cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
- Cabinet construction
– Compact welded cabinet.
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. On demand may be metal or perforated.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the bottom side of the cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is certified with TÜV SÜD Czech, certificate number 07.947.987, date 09/07/2015 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012 (EN 62208:2011).