SWING - cabinet with swing frame
Welded cabinet with swing frame developed for installation of audio and video equipment of all specifications. IP30, capacity 300 kg
For several years now, Tritón has been producing its own handles for free-standing cabinets. Patent: PUV 2009-22086.
Flexible frame opening
Swing frame opening system allows its opening angle of 135°. The maximum depth of the installed equipment is 400mm.
The interior of the cabinet is effectively cooled by air flowing through two large perforated openings in the rear wall of the cabinet covered by a filter. Tritón ventilation unit, for which a hole in the ceiling is prepared, is ready to further support cooling.
Max load 300 kg
Swing frame can be loaded with up to 300 kg, thanks to a heavy-duty wheel positioned against the rotation axis of the frame.
• Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels fixed by scews from inside of the cabinet. Above and below back panel are ventilation grids covered by a filter.
– 19“ swing frame in front of the cabinet is supported by a heavy-duty wheel, load capacity of the frame is 300 kg. Maximum depth of the device that can be
installed in the swing frame is 400 mm.
– Single door in fully-metal, perforated (80% air permeability) or glazed with safety tempered glass 4mm variants can only be at the front of the cabinet.
– Door and 19“ swing frame has independent locking systems, on request with a different keys.
• Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
• Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 μm.
• The racks are designed for installation of data and telecommunication equipment and distribution systems, audio-video system or similar equipment.
• The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into
connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
• There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
• As optional accessory is available mounting plate on the rear wall for installation technologies. Code on request.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012.