Wall-mounted cabinet RBA - 10
Cabinet for small office/home office network (SOHO). IP30, capacity 20 kg.
Ideal solution for installation of 10“ components. The cabinet is often used for small projects such as home networks or small company networks (SOHO). It is a popular acces-sory of standard 19“ cabinets.
Rigid constructionHigh quality workmanship and up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
DoorThe cabinet has fully glass door in standard. It can be steel or perforated if required.
Flexible door openingThe hinge system allows convenient access.
Adjustable vertical rails
Breakout-type blanking panels
Key - front door 2x
Screw 6x50 4x
Washer 6,6 4x
Dowel 10 4x
Captive nut M6 8x
Safety hardened glass 4 mm thick
RBA - 10"
|Type||A||B||C||D||E||R1||R2||Weight gross (kg)||Weight net (kg)||Maximum recommended load (kg)
- 10“ wall-mounted cabinet with IP30 protection
- Cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall.
- Cabinet includes two adjustable vertical rails.
- Cabinet construction:
– Compact welded cabinet
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. On demand may be metal or perforated.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet..
- There is one M5 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
• Operating environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• This type of cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall using screws, wall plugs and washers (included in the supply). Spacing of mounting holes is showed and indicated as „R“ in the cabinet scheme.
• To secure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to fix the cabinet on the wall with an appropriate carrying capacity (brick, concrete or similar) and to distribute the installed loading equally.
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is certified by TÜV SÜD Czech, certification number 11.398.137, date 14/02/2018 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012(EN 62208:2011).