Wall-mounted cabinet RBA - 10
Cabinet for small office/home office network (SOHO), IP30, capacity 20 kg
An ideal solution for installation of 10“ components. The cabinet is often used for small projects such as home networks or small company networks (SOHO). It is a popular accessory of the standard 19“ cabinets.
Rigid constructionHigh quality workmanship and the most up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
DoorThe cabinet has fully glass door as standard, however, it can be steel or perforated if required.
Flexible door openingThe hinge system allows convenient access.
Safely locks the cabinet and protects the installed devices.
Adjustable vertical rails
10“ rails are adjustably attached to the cabinet construction in predefined positions.
Breakout-type blanking panels
Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are located in the top, bottom, and rear part of the cabinet.
- 10“ wall-mounted cabinet with IP30 protection.
- Cabinet is hung directly on the wall.
- Cabinet includes two adjustable vertical rails.
- Cabinet construction:
– Compact welded cabinet.
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. On demand may be metal or perforated.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M5 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is certified with TÜV SÜD Czech, certificate number 11.398.137, date 14/02/2018 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012 (EN 62208:2011).