Wall-mounted cabinet RKA - 10"/19"
Welded 10” or 19” cabinet. IP30, capacity 20 kg.
Each cabinet allows the installation of 10“ (10U horizontally) or 19“ components (5U vertically). When the network must be enlarged, then it is not necessary to change the infrastructure. It is enough only to reconnect current cabling. All this makes the cabinet to become a perfect solution for all small and mid-sized installations (SOHO solutions). The cabinet is offered in three different depths which cover basic dimensions of active components, which are also intended for such solutions.
Rigid constructionHigh quality workmanship and up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
Flexible door openingThe hinge system allows convenient access.
Door lockLocks safely the cabinet and protects the installed devices.
DoorThe cabinet has fully glass door in standard. It can be steel or perforated if required.
Adjustable assembly frameThe installation 10“/19“ frame can be adjusted within the inside of the cabinet and can be fitted into pre-arranged positions.
Breakout-type blanking panelsCable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are located at the top, bottom and rear part of the cabinet.
Screw 6x50 - 4x
Washer 6,6 - 4x
Dowel 10 - 4x
Captive nut M6 - 8
Material:Safety hardened glass 4 mm thick
RKA - 10"/19"
|Typ||A||B||C||D||E||R1||R2||Weight gross (kg)||Weight net (kg)||Maximum recommended load (kg)|
• Cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall.
• Cabinet includes adjustable frame for device installation.
• Cabinet construction:
– Compact welded cabinet
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. On demand may be metal or perforated.
• Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
• Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
• Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
• The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded
with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
• There is one M5 screw placed at the side wall of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
• Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
• Operating environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• This type of cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall using screws, wall plugs and washers. Spacing of mounting holes is indicated as „R“ in the cabinet scheme.
• To secure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to fix the cabinet on the wall with an appropriate carrying capacity (brick, concrete or similar) and to distribute the installed loading equally.
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed 2:2012.