Wall-mounted cabinet RKA - 10"/19"
Welded 10” or 19” cabinet, IP30, capacity 20 kg
Each cabinet allows the installation of 10“ (10U horizontally) or 19“ (5U vertically) components. When expanding the network, it is not necessary to change the infrastructure, but only to reconnect the current cabling. This makes the cabinet a perfect solution for all small and mid-sized installations (SOHO solutions). We offer the cabinet in three different depth variants, which cover basic dimensions of active components, which are also intended for such solutions.
Rigid constructionHigh quality workmanship and the most up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
Flexible door openingThe hinge system allows convenient access.
Door lockSafely locks the cabinet and protects the installed devices.
DoorThe cabinet has fully glass door as standard, however, it can be steel or perforated if required.
Adjustable assembly frameThe installation 10“/19“ frame can be adjusted within the inside of the cabinet and can be fitted into pre-arranged positions.
Breakout-type blanking panelsCable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are located at the top, bottom, and rear part of the cabinet.
Screw 6x50 - 4x
Washer 6,6 - 4x
Dowel 10 - 4x
Captive nut M6 - 8
Material:Safety hardened glass 4 mm thick
RKA - 10"/19"
|Typ||A||B||C||D||E||R1||R2||Weight gross (kg)||Weight net (kg)||Maximum recommended load (kg)|
- 10“/19“ wall mounted cabinet with IP30 protection.
- Cabinet is hung directly on the wall.
- Cabinet includes adjustable frame for device installation.
- Cabinet construction:
– Welded frame.
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. All-metal or perforated on request.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M5 screw placed at the side wall of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012.