Wall-mounted demountable cabinet RXA
Flat-pack cabinet delivered disassembled.
IP30, capacity 25 kg.
Adjustable vertical rails
Breakout-type blanking panels
Flexible door opening
Top cover AS4 2x
Side panel (04U, 06U, 09U) 2x
Back panel (04U, 06U, 09U) 1x
Vertical rail (04U, 06U, 09U) 2x
Fully glass door (04U, 06U, 09U) 1x
Lock (Plastic washer 2x + assembled lock) 1x
Small label 1x
Flat label `Triton` 1x
Nut M8: DIN 934 1x
Nut M5 with serrated washer 3x
Serrated washer 8,4 Zn, DIN 6798 A/VZ 2x
Self-threading screw DIN7500C Zn., THORX M5x12 4x
Plastic pin 37x
Earthing cable 27ZK-27k M5 (staple-connector) 3x
Earthing cable 32: M5 (staple-staple) 1x
Key - front door 2x
Safety hardened glass 4 mm thick
|Type||A||B||C||D||E||R1||R2||Weight gross (kg)||Weight net (kg)||Maximal recommended load (kg)|
- Ready to assemble 19“ wall mounted cabinet with IP30 protection, supplied disassembled
- Cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall.
- Cabinet includes two adjustable vertical rails.
- Cabinet construction:
– Cabinet is made from parts joined by plastic pins
– Glass door: safety hardened glass, thickness 4 mm
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
• Operating environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• It is necessary to assemble all single cabinet parts and to join them with delivered plastic pins. See the enclosed manual for the detailed assembly procedure.
• This type of cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall using screws, wall plugs and washers. Spacing of mounting holes is indicated as „R“ in the cabinet scheme.
• To secure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to fix the cabinet on the wall with an appropriate carrying capacity (brick, concrete or similar) and to distribute the installed loading equally.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame.
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is certified with ITI TÜV, number of certificate 07.505.888, date 18. 12. 2014 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012(EN 62208:2011).