Wall-mounted demountable cabinet RXA
Flat-pack cabinet delivered disassembled, IP30, capacity 25 kg
Together with the reduced transport and storage costs, the unique construction contributes to the attractive price while maintaining all the functional characteristics.
Thanks to its unique construction, RXA assembly is only a matter of minutes and requires few tools (Thorx T25). Plastic pins are used to join all the individual parts.
These cabinets are supplied only with a glass door with a lock.
Adjustable vertical rails
One pair of vertical 19“ rails is step-adjustable in the front cabinet part. This simplifies the mounting of the device and the organisation of connecting cables.
Breakout-type blanking panels
Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are ready in the top, bottom, and rear part of the cabinet.
Flexible door opening
The hinge system allows convenient access.
Safely locks the cabinet and protects the installed devices.
- Ready to assemble 19“ wall mounted cabinet with IP30 protection, supplied disassembled.
- Cabinet is hung directly on the wall.
- Cabinet includes two adjustable vertical rails.
- Cabinet construction:
– Cabinet is made from parts joined by plastic pins.
– Glass door: safety hardened glass, thickness 4 mm.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is certified with TÜV SÜD Czech, certificate number 12.747.831, date 25/05/2020 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012.