RSX-F open frames
The 19" open frames are suitable for installation of equipment in protected areas, load capacity 800 kg.
It is designed for the installation of heavier and larger equipment.
Power distribution units
• Open 19" frames are used to install equipment in designated areas.
• This model is only produced in a double version.
• Frame construction:
- Demountable, delivered as flat-pack
- Metal parts connected by screws
- The 19" profile frame is suitable for placing directly on the floor using levelling feet or castors (feet included)
• The minimum thickness of the surface finish is 65 μm.
- The open frame is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environments that may affect the functionality of the frame and the installed equipment (e.g. explosion hazardous environments or humid and wet environments).
It is necessary to protect against:
- Mechanical damage
- Improper handling
- Different use than the frame is designed for
Improper handling is especially:
- Overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load capacity)
- Installation of equipment which may negatively affect the operation and function of the frame or the installed equipment
- Change of the construction and design of the frame
Installation of the frame
- To ensure the maximum recommended load capacity, it is necessary that the load is evenly distributed
- The frame should be placed on the flat floor and any minor unevenness should be compensated by levelling feet
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations when the enclosure is discarded
Certification and conformity
- This product complies with EN 62208 ed 2:2012.